BHP Shutdowns – Refer a Scaffolder for $250!
The Employee who has recommended a successful candidate will receive a gift card valued at $250 when the recommended candidate completes the first shutdown.
The referred candidate will also receive a gift card valued at $250 on completion of the first shutdown.
If you have someone you would like to recommend, it is important to screen your contacts carefully before passing their details and resume along to the Recruitment team. There are a few questions to ask yourself;
- Is the person qualified for the role? Does your candidate have the relevant experience and skills? If they are were not known to you, would you see them as a viable candidate.
- Are they interested in the position? This might sound obvious but if the potential candidate isn’t enthusiastic about the opportunity, they shouldn’t be pushed into it.
- Would you want to work with them? Even if you might not be working directly with your candidate, would you want to do so? If not, you should reconsider their referral.
If you would like to refer a friend, please email their contact details and CV ( you must provide a CV ) to the Recruitment team at email@example.com
A Recruitment representative will then contact you to provide an update on the status of the candidate you referred. Please contact the Recruitment team should you have any questions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Referred candidate cannot have worked for Altrad in the previous 3 months from referral date
- Referrals can only be submitted by active Altrad employees
- HR / Recruitment employees not eligible to refer
- Candidate has not already been referred by another employee or agency
- Operations Manager maintains final discretion over eligibility and payment of referrals
- Referral program will run until end of March 2022. Referred candidate must attend a shutdown in March 2022 to be eligible.