Inpex Ichthys Onshore LNG Facilities Maintenance
The Ichthys Onshore LNG processing facilities are located at Bladin Point, approximately 50km from the centre of Darwinin the Northern Territory. The purpose built state-of-the-art onshore facilities include two LNG trains, LPG and condensate plants, product storage tanks, administration facilities, utilities and a material off-loading facility and jetty. The Ichthys LNG project is operated by Inpex, Japan’s largest oil and gas exploration and production company.
SCOPE OF WORK
Altrad Services are contracted by the Ichthys Onshore LNG facilities maintenance contractor, TraceJV, as part of a panel of subcontractors to provide maintenance activities including scaffolding, painting and blasting, insulation and rope access works on a call-off basis.
The provision of services includes:
- Operational maintenance: routine services performed on a day-to-day basis originating from recurring or corrective work orders;
- Campaign maintenance: activities that are bundled for execution in pre-determined windows that do not require a production outage;
- Shutdown maintenance: activities that are bundled together for execution in a pre-determined window that require a production outage and are time critical;
- Ad-hoc off-site services: miscellaneous activities performed off-site at Altrad Services Darwin facility.
Current executed scopes include;
|April 2019||Provision of scaffolding materials|
|June 2019||Provision of scaffolding and rigging resources for shutdown support|
|June 2019||Provision of resources for Humidur trial on sweating vessel|
NOTABLE BENEFITS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- June 2019 – Based on Altrad Services’ experience on another LNG project in the NW of Western Australia, we were able to provide experienced Humidur applicators tosupport an important trial of the Humidur product in a live plant environment.
- 1,161 Manhours to date (June 19)
Feel free to contact