Newmont Boddington Gold Mine Scaffolding and Rope Access Services
The Newmont Boddington Gold (NBG) mine is an open cut mining operation located off Gold Mine Road, Boddington, in the South-West of Western Australia.
The Site is a drive-in-drive-out operation (90minutes from Perth) with accommodation at the site camp and in the nearby town of Boddington. The mine is operated by Newmont Mining Services Pty Ltd (Newmont).
SCOPE OF WORK
Altrad Services are contracted by Newmont to provide scaffolding and rope access services across the NBG processing plant.
The provision of services includes:
- Routine services: core personnel to ensure ongoing maintenance of plant during normal operations;
- Shutdown services: additional personnel to support Newmont on major plant shutdowns;
- Emergency or breakdown services: provide emergency resource(s) response within contractual timeframes.
SHUTDOWN SCOPES OVERVIEW
|Period||Total No of Full Plant Shutdowns||Total Personnel Provided||Shutdown Peak Manning|
NOTABLE BENEFITS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Reduction in operating costs of over $920k during the current contract period;
- Altrad Services taking the lead in shutdown pre-planning and review of methodologies has resulted in reduction in peak personnel numbers;
- Increased utilisation of HAKI scaffolding system (around 40%) has realised additional savings;
- June 2019 – Boddington Eagles AFL Club – sponsorship of the local team.
- 487,009 Manhours to date (June 19)
- LTI Free
Feel free to contact