Safe, efficient and responsive access to elevated and confined space work, are areas where rope access can provide significant advantages over conventional scaffold solutions.
To meet these needs, Altrad provides fully trained and highly experienced rope access technicians who are able to deliver a full suite of inspection, repair and maintenance services.
Over the last seven years, Altrad has developed unrivalled expertise in rope access both on and offshore. We hold full IRATA (Industrial Rope Access Trade Association) membership within Australia, United Kingdom, Philippines and the Pacific Rim in both training and operations.
IRATA sets the minimum standard for a safe working environment for industrial rope access through its operational, training and assessment programs.
- Fabric MaintenanceSurface Preparation
- Protective Coatings
- Insulation Systems
- Passive Fire Protection
- Composite Repairs
- Mechanical Services
- Rigging Services
- Specialist Access Solutions
- Tension Netting
- Suspended Decking Systems
- Engineered Solutions
- Condition Surveys
Selected Relevant Experience
- BP Kwinana Refinery
- Alcoa Australia (Kwinana, Pinjarra, Wagerup and Bunbury)
- BHP Billiton (Nelson Point, Whaleback and Olympic Dam)
- Specialised Offshore Rope Access maintenance projects for ConocoPhillips, UPS, ExxonMobil and Clough Amec
- BMA Hay Point
- Chevron Gorgon LNG Project