Altrad is a global leader in the specification, development, installation and maintenance of hot, cold and acoustic insulation systems across multiple industry sectors. We are at the forefront of Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) technology and lead the industry in detecting and countering this major threat to asset integrity.
Our reputation for delivering excellence is earned by having provided a range of specialist services to more than half the LNG export construction projects worldwide.
In Australia, Altrad has performed extensive insulation, pre-insulation, scaffolding, fireproofing and painting contracts on LNG Projects.
With increasing concern for efficiency, energy conservation and asset integrity, the cost effectiveness of insulation systems is becoming more and more important to asset owners.
- Pipework, vessels, tanks, furnaces and reactors using hot, cold, cryogenic, and acoustic sheet metal fabrication
- Heat loss inspections and calculations (TIPCHCK)
- Insulation material supply and installation of all industry standard materials including the manufacture of polyurethane/ polyisocyanurate foam, high density pipe supports and insulation mattresses/blankets
- Metal cladding material supply, fabrication and installation of aluminium, stainless steel, zincalume, galvanized and Colorbond
- Non-metallic cladding material supply and installation of multi-layer Glass Reinforced Epoxy (GRE), ultra violet curing, Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) sheeting, ULVA Shield and polymeric sheeting
Selected Relevant Experience
- Chevron Wheatstone LNG Project
- INPEX Ichthys LNG, Darwin
- Shell Prelude FLNG Project
- APLNG Curtis Island
- Chevron Wheatstone and Gorgon
- Woodside KLE Project
- Bayu Undan Facilities
- Chevron Gorgon LNG Project
- BP Kwinana, Alcoa WAO, Tronox SW