BMA Panel Contract Win
We are pleased to announce that Altrad Services has been awarded a 3+2 year contract with BMA (BHP Mitsubishi Alliance) for Access services and Blast [&] Painting (including protective coatings) services at multiples BMA facilities in Queensland.
With a long-established working relationship with BHP across Australia, we are keen to develop this further by becoming a strategic long-term partner with BMA.
Altrad Services has be able to demonstrate key features of our proposal:
- Unrivalled demonstration of experience and capability in delivering access and coatings services, including innovative and modern solutions
- Commitment to the Mackay region and community including a focus on Indigenous, local and diversity-based employment opportunities
- Industry leading HSEQ performance, standards and processes.
- Ability to leverage BHP best practice through performance based KPI’s and reporting.
- A strong local leadership and operational team.
Intended coverage of the contract include:
- Peak Downs Mine
- Daunia Mine
- Blackwater Mine
- Saraji Mine
- Caval Ridge Mine
- Broadmeadow Mine (above ground only)
- Goonyella Riverside Mine
- Hay Point Coal Terminal
Well done team, keep up the success !