ASC Sullage and Sentry Services
Australian Submarine Corporation Pty Ltd (ASC), operates from three modern facilities: ASC North and ASC South located in South Australia, and ASC West in Western Australia.
ASC West is a $35 million submarine support and repair facility at the Australian marine complex, Henderson 35 kilometres south-west of Perth. It is one of Australia’s most modern, cutting-edge naval shipyards.
ASC West key features include:
- Modern office accommodation (3,600 metres) and dedicated facilities for boat crews and RAN personnel;
- A large maintenance hall (2,600 square metres) for undercover submarine work;
- Use of the Western Australian Government-funded floating dock, transfer facility and access to the Common User Facility’s eastern wharf extensions.
SCOPE OF WORKS
Altrad Services are contracted by ASC to provide personnel, equipment and related services to conduct Sullage and Confined Space Management services at the operational sites.
The provision of services includes:
- Submarine hull pressure cleaning and removal of organic growth;
- Tank and bilge high pressure water cleaning;
- Co2 blasting;
- CSE Permits and gas monitoring for confined spaces and providing sentry duties;
- Vacuum Truck services for controlled waste collection and processing including but not limited to garnet, liquid waste, black water (sewage), oily water, grey water, electrolyte waste, fuel, sea water, fresh water, aqueous film forming foam (AFFF) waste, monoethanclamine (MEA), cleaning solvents and oily waste.
|Licence Title||Licence No||State||Expiry|
- 167,530 Manhours to date (June 19)
- LTI Free
Feel free to contact