Iluka Resources Scaffolding Services
Iluka is an international mineral sands company with expertise in exploration, development, mining, processing, marketing and rehabilitation and are headquartered in Perth, Western Australia.
Western Australia is the mineral processing hub of Iluka’s Australian operations. Iluka’s Cataby mine is a large predominantly chloride ilmenite deposit located approximately 150 kilometres north of Perth, in the Shire of Dandaragan.
Iluka’s operations at Capel, in south west Western Australia, produce synthetic rutile, an upgraded ilmenite product. It includes two synthetic rutile kilns: SR 1, with an annual production capacity of approximately 120 thousand tonnes (currently idle) and SR 2, with an annual production capacity of approximately 200 thousand tonnes.
The synthetic rutile process upgrades chloride ilmenite to a titanium dioxide content of 85-95 per cent.
SCOPE OF WORK
Altrad Services are contracted by Iluka, as part of a panel of subcontractors, to provide scaffolding services on a call-off basis.
The provision of services includes:
- Scaffolding personnel;
- Scaffolding equipment;
- Shutdown services: additional personnel and equipment to support Iluka on major plant shutdowns.
- NOTABLE BENEFITS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- January to April 2019 – Completed Major Maintenance Outage (MMO) incident free;•
- Flexible team untilising full time and casual workforce;
- Scaffold material on site with the option to provide flexible quantities as required, supported from the Altrad Services Jandakot facility.
- 59,589 Manhours to date (June 2019)
- LTI Free
Feel free to contact