Asbestos represents a significant hazard to both people and the environment. Identifying and managing this risk requires extensive experience and pragmatic solutions.
Altrad is highly experienced in asbestos identification, removal and management. To this end, Altrad is licensed in Western Australia, NSW, Queensland, Victoria and ACT to remove friable and non-friable asbestos, asbestos based insulation, cladding, mastics, floor tiles and electrical boards (as well as lead based materials).
Combined with our capabilities in access (scaffold and rope access) and insulation we can provide total end-to-end solutions to asbestos problems.
Asbestos Management Services
- Asbestos site assessments
- Asbestos surveys
- Support and advice on asbestos matters
- Asbestos removal
- Supply and install asbestos alternatives and non-asbestos replacements
Selected Relevant Experience
- Rio Tinto Dampier Power Station
- Alcoa Asbestos Management Program
- BHP Billiton Kwinana Nickel Refinery Asbestos Removal Program
- BP Kwinana Refinery Asbestos Management Program