Altrad provides specialist coating services in the maintenance and capital project environment to prevent corrosion of bare exposed surfaces or prepare piping and equipment that requires insulation.
Our extensive experience in a variety of industrial environments, from shipyards, LNG plants, oil refineries, to offshore production platforms, means that we have the understanding and expertise to provide our customers with long-lasting, cost-effective and environmentally appropriate solutions to any surface preparation and coating project.
Working closely with our customers to understand their needs, our highly skilled teams can undertake extensive coatings works as either a single discipline or as part of a wider, integrated service offering.
- Surface preparation and equipment decontamination
- Abrasive blasting including aluminium oxide, garnet, glass bead, soda, dry ice and CO2
- Ultra-high pressure water jet cleaning
- Painting, waterproofing and corrosion protection
- Design and installation of refractory linings
- Structural fireproofing systems (incl. cementitious and intumescent)
- Removal of old coating materials, paints, contaminants and disposal of residuals
- Application of latest technologies including Polygyard, Humidur, STOPAQ and Technowrap
- Thermal Spray Aluminium (TSA)
Selected Relevant Experience
- Alcoa WAO
- BP Kwinana
- Tronox SW
- Chevron Wheatstone & Gorgon LNG
- INPEX Ichthys LNG.